Tickets and Prices
Regular Admission: 5,00€
Regular Admission: 2,00€
- Senior citizens over 65 years old*;
- Students (under Portuguese Law, the card must have and expiration date) *;
- People with an European Youth Card *;
- Family groups of 4 or more (under Portuguese Law, the family tie must be direct)*.
Ducal Palace + Alberto Sampaio Museum: 6,00€
Ducal Palace + Guimarães Castle: 6,00€
Ducal Palace + Guimarães Castle + Alberto Sampaio Museum: 8,00€
- Sundays and National Holidays until 14.00h (only for citizens residing in Portugal);*
- Children up to the age of 12;*
- EU unemployed citizens;*
- Researchers or museology professionals in the exercise of their functions;*
- Members of ICOM, ICOMOS or APOM;*
- Journalists in the exercise of their functions and when previously scheduled;*
- Teachers and students of any education level on dully scheduled school trips;**
- Groups of Portuguese social solidarity associations when previously approved by the D.R.C.N.*;
- Members of cultural associations;*
- Persons with reduced mobility and 1 accompanying person.
Opening and Closing Hours
Ducal Palace, Guimarães Castle & Church of S. Miguel:
Open daily: 10.00 - 18.00
Last admission: 17.30
Closed on January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1 and December 25
* Document must be presented.
** All the activities must be previously scheduled (min. 8 days) through the Educational Services email@example.com, including the identification of the Institution, number of people, desired date and time of the visit, as well as a contact of the person in charge of the group. The authorization by our Services is to be presented in the Reception of the Palace at the day of the scheduled visit. For further information, call (+351) 253 412 273.